Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tolson 4 TEARS Reader Review

The Project 4 TEARS: Telling Everyone About Rape & Suicide:


As an author and advocate my mission is to 


comfort victims by sharing my story
confront violence by breaking the silence
challenge society via information and action


I appreciate the feedback from readers that let me know the work is not without reason and purpose.

"I have just finished reading your book and I wanted to say thank you so very much for sharing something so personal. After reading your story it almost feels as if there is a light at the end of a very dark tunnel. Knowing that I am not the only one who has those feelings, and that someone else has gone through something similar and come out the other side still here, you have given me inspiration to stick around a little bit longer."


If you need assistance, contact RAINN 1-800-656-HOPE






Post a Comment